Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (9)


Stacking the Shelves is where we share the books we added to our bookshelves this week. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is inspired by IMM.

Received:
The Bone Season- Samantha Shannon
Dark Witch- Nora Roberts

While I am slightly disappointed that I did not receive a single YA book this Christmas, the adult books I received look very interesting. The women of my family particularly love Nora Roberts and I have yet to read anything written by her. As for The Bone Season, apparently there has been a lot of hype surrounding it. Because of my blogging/reading block, I was completely unaware of this. Still, it looks like something I would read so hopefully I'll enjoy it.

Anyways, I was lucky enough to get some Barnes and Noble credit this week, so I'm hoping to go to the mall by next Sunday. There are plenty of books I want to read come the new year!
Did you add anything new to your shelf this week?
~Jess

4 comments:

  1. Ooo, I have an ARC of The Bone Season! I have not read it yet, but I think I will like it! It's part of a really long series I hear, so I might hold off. I hope you love it! :)

    Have a fabulous week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this book around a lot. I am going to have to look into it! I hope you enjoy it!
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/in-my-mailbox-62.html

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've heard such great things about The Bone Season. I haven't read it yet but it sounds absolutely marvelous. I hope you enjoy. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read The Bone Season for a while now, mostly because of all the amazing things I've seen other bloggers say about it. I hope you enjoy it :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE!