Saturday, January 4, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (10)


Stacking the Shelves is where we share the books we added to our bookshelves this week. It is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is inspired by IMM.

Bought:
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Snyder
Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer


It was a great week for book buying! I finally got a novel on my Nook and I had a lovely trip to Barnes and Noble. Expect some reviews up this week. I finished Fangirl last night and can't wait to share my thoughts with you! What did you add to your shelf this week? Let me know in the comments!
~Jess

7 comments:

  1. I still have to read the second book in the healer series by Maria V. Snyder. Great selection of books though.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I loved Fangirl! I see that you read it last week. I hope you loved it! I haven't read any of Snyder's books, but I have heard really good things about her fantasy novels. I keep getting recommendations for them, since I LOVED Kristin Cashore's books. I hate Cremer's Nightshade and Wolfsbane, so I never read Bloodrose or Rise or Rift or Snakeroot. The romance in those books are so screwed up, and in my opinion, so is the paranormal aspect.

    But that's just me. I'm a hard judge of books.

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul.

    I managed to get Fangirl as part of my main Christmas haul.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please feel free to check out my haul at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/book-haul-christmas-2013-haul-part-two/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome StS! Would love it if you could stop by myStS today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to pick up a copy of Fangirl, heard so many things about it, hope you enjoyed it! Happy reading. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I have been meaning to read Fangirl for a while now. Happy reading.
    Check out My STS

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I NEED to read some Rainbow Rowell, I've heard nothing but good things! I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE!